Juliana Pavageau has been practicing immigration and nationality law since 2013. Her practice focuses on all types of business immigration including immigrant and non-immigrant visa petitions, and all business related immigration matters, as well as family based immigration petitions and naturalizations. Ms. Pavageau’s represents small, medium and large companies and individual clients in front of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the U.S Department of Labor, and the U.S. Department of State. Her clients come from all over the world and are located in all 50 states. Ms. Pavageau takes pride in offering individualized attention to each client in order to maintain a very high success rate. She is fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese and typically works with clients and reviews all documentation in either English, Spanish or Portuguese.
Ms. Pavageau received her J.D. from Universidade São Francisco – São Paulo and received her LL.M. from University of Miami Law School. She was the Recipient of the University of Miami School of Law Dean’s Merit Scholarship.
- D. Universidade São Francisco – São Paulo, 1997
- M. in International Law, University of Miami, 2013 (Specialization in U.S. and Transnational Law for Foreign Lawyers)
Bar & Courts:
- New York, 2014
- American Bar Association
- AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association)
- New York State Bar Association
- University of Miami Alumni Association